Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Sampler

Many of the blogs I look at regularly feature some of the painting of the blogger. I've decided to follow suit and show some of my latest projects.

My 10mm ECW/TYW project continues with Scots horse and a unit of
horse that is generic enough to serve almost any side. (Pendragon Minis)


Tennessee militia for the War of 1812 (Old Glory figs)



Some fantasy figs - a rogue with a throwing blade and a female Dwarf
(Rogue by Reaper, Dwarf by anybody's guess)

Figures painted for "Where Heroes Dare" pulp adventure game - German
troops by Great War Miniatures painted as soldiers of 'tween wars Eire.
"Who knows what mysteries Connaught holds?"

Perry Miniatures ACW Zouaves - which are choice figures! I painted them
as the 144th New York since the light blue is destinctive.

Same Zouaves - command group - sergeant, officer, drummer, and troop.
The colour bearer is in the works. I'm painstakingly painting my own flag
since the flags supplied in the box only have ELEVEN STRIPES. Even I know
that's not right.






















A little plaster-craft confection for the Christmas holidays.




















More of these later, as I finish flocking a backlog of troops.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone who reads this! God be with you always!

4 comments:

  1. Great work there. I find posting the pictures of the stuff I paint motivates me to paint more. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words. I enjoy gaming and I like to paint. A good combination!

    Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting, love the Scots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete